Δευτέρα 24 Οκτωβρίου 2011

11 for 2011


In my pocket i have my locker key and my phone. The last thing i had to drink was water. What makes me happy is when i have a computer. The last really nice thing i did for someone was i fixed their computer! What scares me is when someone scares me and i have no idea they are about to scare me. The last movie i saw was Johnny English 2. The last song i heard was Born this Way by Lady Gaga. The last thing i bought was my new computer. Something i cant live without is my computer. I hope that one day i can be a vetinarian. I can live without well... i cant think of anything i can live without... :)

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Wow, Otis. You really do love your computers :). I would think that you would want to be a computer programmer or something when you grow up, but I also know that you like cats so I understand. Maybe you could add some more personality with your answers? I don't know, you did a good job :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή