Τετάρτη 12 Οκτωβρίου 2011

My Name: Panayiotis

     My name is Panayiotis, the origin of my name is Greek (spelled Παναγιώτης) and it is from the greek title of the Virgin Mary Παναγια (Panagia) meaning "all holy" derived from παν (pan, not the cooking pan) meaning "all" combined with αγιος (agios) "holy". I am Greek and my name that i was given is also greek, so my name has a cultural significance.


     My name, its actually a tradition, my 1st grandfathers name is Panayiotis, so i was named after him, and if i had a brother, his name would be after my other grandfather, Andreas, and if i had a sister her name would be Miranta.





    I feel great about my name, and i like my name because it is a unique name that no-one in my school has, and that makes me feel unique. If i have any children in the future, so i can continue the tradition, it will be named after my moms or after my dads name.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου